Modern Offensive Dev. Weapons Concept creator for Project Paralebum. Got killed by bot in Counter-Strike Condition Zero. Trap.
Cool mod! I like the Moba idea! The modern guns look sick!
(This is totally not a paid review lel)
p.s. ye, I work there too
Alexandra, Castle and Outferno are now in Modern Offensive! The creators haven't noticed me just in first time. The Patch for v3 will come out as I get the radars and nav stuff for them.
By the way, instalation is simple as in v2:
1. Download the 7launcher version of GO: 7launcher.com ;
2. Get the latest verision from it and make sure to check if it loads;
3. Find the game foulder you installed and get all files from archive to it;
4. Click "yes" on question window about replasing the Files;
5. Launch ZooL's MIGI, make it install the addons;
6. Check if Steam is running;
7. Launch CSGO with MIGI addons;
8. Check inventory if the weapons are replaced;
9. Launch any map of your choise using console (`) [map "mapname"] (without " ")
10. Have fun! To get Heavy Assault Suit get mp_weapons_allow_heavyassaultsuit and sv_cheats to 1 and type give_item_heavyassaultsuit. Because it costs 6000$ to be fair drop 6000$ worth of suplies somewhere and don't pick it up. You can't pick rifles in suit, but if you got one already on you, it will stay with you.
There already a mod for CS:S doining the same and a project for CS:GO that do the almoust the same but with better visuals. I think there's no such point in doing this...
A rather small article, will comment here if some new maps are added before I release another one about that.
Workshop link: Steamcommunity.com
Original Model edit by BTDaniel, adjustments by The One Of The Wonders
Check the files, you can test some placeholders models and maps already, it's just problematic to install for now..
Original model for trailer was made by Valve. ZooL found it in SteamVR files and ported it for MIGI.
It was remade by Korybagel and taken from Warface, though you need to buy it as usual, not may real money like in that game ;P
I'll try after some updates
The pre-indev will be available this week.