Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by PSR Digital on
PSR Digital is looking to fill this role for Peer Review, a reimagining of Half-Life: Decay.
What you’ll do:
Games are generally better when things move, and animators are responsible for making that happen. Whether it's the player's arms pumping a shotgun or an NPC diving for cover, animators help bring a breathe life into a game that would otherwise be devoid of motion.
Please note that due to the licensing terms of Valve's Source SDK, we are unable to release our project commercially, which means we have no way of recouping any costs associated with the project, including compensation for your work. As such, this is a volunteer position only.
Who you are:
• An enthusiastic, friendly developer who is willing to work with a team
• Able to read and write fluent English
• Someone with a suitable amount of free time willing to be dedicated to the project (this is flexible and vague, but we don’t want anyone just kind of popping in only once every month or so!)
• Willing and able to effectively give and receive constructive feedback
• Have access to an internet connection stable and fast enough for frequent uploads and downloads
• Owner of a 3D modeling package that has a working Source Engine modeling toolchain available for it
• Capable of creating fluid, realistic animations for either mechanical or organic objects
• Capable of creating animations based around specific level geometry when provided
• Knowledge of general Source Engine compiling and implementation is a plus
• Prior general video game animation experience is a plus
Fill out our application form: Forms.gle