The story of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (preorder now) follows Geralt of Rivia through a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline eventually landing on one of sixteen potential endings. We would like you to choose your own ending featuring Geralt and/or Triss and illustrate it, photoshop it or even draw in crayons, but it must involve a famous moment in history.
Best entry wins a brand spanking new Alienware Laptop! May the most creative and entertaining entry win! Good luck all!
After Geralt finished game, he went to the Protagonist Bar and ordered an ale.
A woman in power armor sat next to him.
- So, I heard you just finished your game.
- That a did miss, that I did.
Angrily she told him:
- Look here freak, you need to ease up, your first game was way too epic and made all of us look worse than you. With this whole epic sequel thing you just did, a lot of people are sad and worse... out of work. Now I'm going to go and fix this by killing a Metroid, and bringing back some fans to us oldschool protagonists.
- Metroid you say. That's witcher's work.
And with that he finished his ale and set off to do Samus's work for her.
Thunderstruck at his determination, Samus gasped:
- But, but - he was gone. - He's so dreamy.