Welcome to the [PAD]Community. This is a group for WoP players and fans on IndieDB and ModDB to join and to find out what is going on in the World of Padman. The very good bit is that anyone in the community can add articles, media and downloads to the group's profile. Share your stuff or invite other players to join online. Make an event and take part in them as they happen.

Forum Thread
Padday am 06.01.2019 / Padday at 2019-01-06 (Groups : [PAD]Community : Forum : [PAD]Days : Padday am 06.01.2019 / Padday at 2019-01-06) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 31 2018 Anchor

Deutsch:

Termin: 06.01.2019, 19:00 Uhr
Servername: Hectics Zock Server
Serveradresse: wop.zock-server.de:27961

Servereinstellungen: Standard World of Padman 1.6 Servereinstellungen mit zwei Ausnahmen:

• Die Rotation wurde zufällig von einem Skript erstellt und von Hand getestet
  • Es ist The Brains Beryllium Mod installiert um Fehler im Spiel zu beheben und die Administration etwas zu erleichtern

English:

Date: 2019-01-06, 7:00pm CET
Server name: Hectics Fun Server
Server address: wop.zock-server.de:27961

Server settings: Default World of Padman 1.6 server settings with two exceptions:

• rotation was created automatically by a script but tested by hand
  • The Brains Beryllium mod is running to fix some bugs and make the administration easier.

--

Best regards/Liebe Grüße,
Hectic

Play more Spray your Color!

Jan 2 2019 Anchor

I will be coming to this as usual :)

I feel we need some way of making this forum as well known as the old one was. I didn't realise that I could use my same account that i had on the indiedb world of padman page. Lucky I already had an account.

Jan 2 2019 Anchor

Hi Ben, nice to meet you here :-)

Just communicate this forum to other players, ask questions mainly here and say others they should ask their questions also here. Then every Padplayer can benefit from this forum.

Hectic

--

Hectic

Jan 2 2019 Anchor
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

I feel we need some way of making this forum as well known as the old one was. I didn't realise that I could use my same account that i had on the indiedb world of padman page. Lucky I already had an account.

Hi Ben, nice to have you back here! Just as a hint also for others. IndieDB and ModDB are theoretically the same site, just with different filters. Both use the same database I guess. That's why you can access this group and the forum from both sites. You need to login on both sites separately, but you can use your login data on both sites. Your login data is not only valid for this group or forum, it is valid for both sites in general, I experienced. I recommend always to login via ModDB, since IndieDB is hiding content for games which are not indie games. So on IndieDB you cannot see the addons for Quake 3 Arena, Elite Force and Jedi Knight 2, but it is possible via ModDB. You can also join this group as a member or to watch it.

Back to topic. I hope I can join the next Padday. I am a little occupied with family, so I will join probably a little later that evening. ;)

Edited by: Kai-Li

Jan 2 2019 Anchor

Ah, excellent! I really enjoyed the last Pad Day event so I'm looking forward to it. :)

Jan 3 2019 Anchor

Assume you are the alice I'm thinking? :)

Great to see you here. And as I've been playing wop for over 10 years, it is nice to see a more recent player take such an interest in the game. About the only more recent players to join the forum anyway!

Edit, I tried quoting Alice's message but it turned out to then look like i wrote the whole thing. I couldn't find a way of typing things separately from what i quoted.

Edited by: Ben_the_PadKing

Jan 3 2019 Anchor
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

Great to see you here. And as I've been playing wop for over 10 years, it is nice to see a more recent player take such an interest in the game. About the only more recent players to join the forum anyway!

Edit, I tried quoting Alice's message but it turned out to then look like i wrote the whole thing. I couldn't find a way of typing things separately from what i quoted.

Hmm... it works i think ;)

Edited by: hectic2

--

Hectic

Jan 4 2019 Anchor
hectic2 wrote:
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

Hmm... it works i think ;)

""Well, for me, this happens. Strange Can't see any way of typing not as part of the quote""

Jan 4 2019 Anchor
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

Test, test. It works. If somehow not, you can click "<>" in the editor options menu to view the source code. Simply start writing something after "</blockquote>" to add some stuff behind the quote.

Jan 4 2019 Anchor
Kai-Li wrote:
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

Test, test. It works. If somehow not, you can click "<>" in the editor options menu to view the source code. Simply start writing something after "

" to add some stuff behind the quote.

Well, I think it seems to have have changed now. Maybe it was something about my browser. Before, pressing enter to go down would just extend the quote and there didn't look to be anything else i could post after.

Ben_the_PadKing wrote:
Kai-Li wrote:
Ben_the_PadKing wrote:

Test, test. It works. If somehow not, you can click "<>" in the editor options menu to view the source code. Simply start writing something after "

" to add some stuff behind the quote.

Well, I think it seems to have have changed now. Maybe it was something about my browser. Before, pressing enter to go down would just extend the quote and there didn't look to be anything else i could post after.

that worked that time. Sorry for all this off topic stuff. It could possibly get moved to another thread or possibly removed altogether if that is better. At least it seems fixed now so can move on from it.

Test post

test post

Edited by: Ben_the_PadKing

Jan 11 2019 Anchor

Wow, that are some nice pictures! This one is the best!

Pad Day Images

I see you recorded a demo file. it must be possible to extract screen shots without 2d elements like the HUD afterwards. Try cg_draw2d 0 and cg_drawgun 0 to hide gun and HUD. I would like to have some good action pictures for the website which represents some nice game play action for all game modes. That would be something.

Edited by: Kai-Li

Jan 13 2019 Anchor

Wow! This pic is awesome! This picture really stand for World of Padman: Impressive action, color everywhere and very detailed player models. You can feel the fun in this match. No other game can beat the coolness of PadRock's move in this scene :-D

--

Hectic

Feb 1 2019 Anchor

Is there a plan to announce each pad day with a new thread? I think it would be good as we can discuss the action of each in their own thread.

Feb 3 2019 Anchor

Yes, there is a plan :D Sry, but i have no time last weeks to work on the server or forum.

--

Hectic

Feb 5 2019 This post has been deleted.
Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.