☞This group consists of all kinds of people from every nation. The aim of this group is to create an enjoyable environment to be creative and having fun with what you do. This group definitely isn't just for people who like to draw, but for people who enjoy any kind of art. So, you can also a story or create some background music, whatever your skill might be. If there are any questions left, just write me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.

Forum Thread
Day4: 19th June 2010 'In the caves' (Groups : Global Union of Arts : Forum : Daily themes : Day4: 19th June 2010 'In the caves') Locked
Thread Options
iqew
iqew Manager
Jun 18 2010 Anchor

So, the theme for the 19th of June 2010 is going to be: In the caves

Please post your results in this thread.

Edited by: iqew

Admiral_Nemo
Admiral_Nemo Writer
Jun 19 2010 Anchor

Theme: Caves and Caverns
Cave :) Hope you will excuse my inexperience.

--

"Ars est celare artem" 

iqew
iqew Manager
Jun 19 2010 Anchor

Nice use of tones, but you could add some very bright background into the light, so it's not completely blank. Will make it look even better!

--

Have fun and work on new themes everyday at: Moddb.com
Or would you like to have some more time to work on a piece more thoroughly: Moddb.com
Looking for some extra fun? Create a collaboration with other artists and go crazy: Moddb.com

Admiral_Nemo
Admiral_Nemo Writer
Jun 19 2010 Anchor

Actually, I did but after editing it further, you can't see it anymore. It wasn't that good anyway...

--

"Ars est celare artem" 

iqew
iqew Manager
Jun 19 2010 Anchor

My piece on the theme:
User Posted Image

It's an entrance to the cave! Worst thing if you have to explain your image!
Making of is in the making. Don't like this one too much though :D

Edited by: iqew

Admiral_Nemo
Admiral_Nemo Writer
Jun 19 2010 Anchor

It's very nice, I can see this in a fantasy world

--

"Ars est celare artem" 

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.