Reality is subjective. You could be out on patrol, trying to focus on your job and suddenly you get a call that turns your world upside down. I’d never imagine that an unrelated domestic investigation could reveal things about your family that you didn't think possible. That you couldn’t dream being true.
My name is Peter Bennet and I am a police detective. A few years ago I lost my family in a car accident. I watched my wife and son burn alive and there was nothing I could do. My life changed that day. Nothing can fill that void inside you, but you have to find a way to live with it. Helping others keeps the mind busy, but it can’t fix a broken man. I’m not sure anything really can. You just come to terms with reality.
There is somebody in Westwood that knows more about my family, and I have to find him. Once again I have to confront my past and face my fears. This isn't just another case. This one is personal."
Westwood Shadows explores the intense story of Peter Bennet who gets involved into a case about a missing couple. Soon he finds out that the husband was working at a mental asylum and he was conducting a research over a mysterious disappearance of patients. After the couple goes missing the detective assigned to their case locates the husband’s research files and among them something he would never thought he would find.
• First person thriller adventure - Explore the environment through the eyes of Peter. Listen to his thoughts and observe all the surrounding elements.
• Story-based puzzles - Sharpen your mind with each puzzle and learn about the story by solving them.
As we are getting close to finishing the lead character Peter Bennet we wanted to post an update on what's been done the last couple of weeks. If you missed our previous announcements, we are still working on an updated version of the demo which will introduce new mechanics to the player and will feature an overall better understanding of the game.
* UI functionality for Journal
* UI functionality for Inspection
* UI functionality for main menu
* UI functionality for game settings
* Character model for Peter Bennet
Currently in development:
* Peter Bennet Character: Basic in-game functions
* Peter Bennet animation cycles for in-game and cut-scenes
* New password generation on new game for all keypads and number-based puzzles
* Loading Screen re-design
* Health regeneration system
* Cut scenes animation
A few things to expect from the new version of the demo are listed below:
* Peter Bennet character in first person
* More interactable content within the game
* Updated environments design
* New user interface designs
* Updated story elements
* Introduction to health regeneration system
* Introduction to saving system
* Animated Cutscenes
We can't wait to share with you more screenshots of Peter Bennet but we are still finishing a few parts so stay tuned and please spread the word. We are counting on you to make this game as great as it's already promising to be!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.