Warzone 2100 is a real-time action and strategy game set on earth in the 21st century. Upon entering the postnuclear world of Warzone 2100, you establish your base. Here you conduct research, design and manufacture vehicles, build new structures, and prepare your plans of global conquest. Each campaign features a large campaign map and six or more sub-maps. As key objectives are reached on the campaign map, missions are activated on the sub-maps. These missions are varied and feature everything from hit-and-run attacks to holding territory. The combat is fast and frantic with amazing effects and a true 3-D world with rotatable and zoomable cameras. Weapons range from bullets and lasers to explosive weapons that blast large areas of the highly detailed 3-D battlefield.
An incremental patch for Warzone 2100. This will update the game to version 2.08. The patch addresses some bugs, increases rendering speed of terrain, and includes some minor additions. See full details.
Description: * New: Possibility to use the zero-key ('0') to assign groups to as well (patch #828)
* New: Repeat keypresses if the key is hold long enough (e.g. one press of 'A' becomes 'AAAAAAAAAA' if just held long enough)
* Change: In the "Join Game" menu you can now choose between "IP" (same as the old "Internet" option) and "Lobby" (directly proceed to the Lobbyserver)
* Change: Slightly faster terrain rendering (+ 5-10%) (patch #830, patch #833)
* Change: Protocol-selection removed from "Host Game", since the only option was "Internet"
* Fix: Remove invalid references to software renderer textures (caused crashes between campaign 1-2 and 2-3) (bug #9497)
* Fix: Improve POSIX exception handler reliability (GDB could have had trouble locating the executable)