Deluxe Frosty Update will Definitely Include
- graphics display update (sharper graphics)
- +30 Steam Achievements
- revamped bosses
- 10 New Readily Playable and Hidden Warriors
- an interactive training stage
- 3 different difficulty modes
- expanded save menu
- full-screen/window option
- the ability to manually enable gamepad or keyboard
- an enemy and hero museum showcasing all the warriors and baddies with detailed descriptions and story-line
- the Urizen "Bazaar" store enabling the purchase of new warriors, power-ups, and elixirs
- the "Witches Hut" enabling the selling and trading of items for cash or items like potions.
- a "block" button will be implemented
- the removal of floating coins
- coin bags and treasure chests among will replace those floating coins
- stage design will be updated
- the ability to speak to some of the natives and towns people will be made providing with unique hints, and secrets
- 12 totally new stages
- new bosses
- new complete ending
- more hidden secrets and or easter eggs
- expanded cut-scenes
- new "Frosty" themed menu layouts
- enemies killed will leave behind items that can be collected, traded or sold, at the "Witches Hut".
- Revamped SFX selection
- Soundtrack DLC pack will be available for $1.99
- thorough bug and glitch removal has been made
- revamped more sophisticated enemies and updated warriors
Hey there friends the long awaited Forsty Edition is finally here! So after much debate on whether I should create bonus rounds, I finally decided not too. Phew! Here are some things I did...
- The settings menu was finally fixed, you can run the game in window mode and in full screen stretched. You can also switch from Joystick to Keyboard please disconnect Joystick if you plan to use the keyboard.
- The bonus rounds were removed...:(
- The cutscenes were added.
- Bugs were removed.
Two songs were added, one was needed, the other is there just hanging out.
Oh and the Emerald castle was added as one of the stages.
QC was performed, but there could always be more glaring bugs out there, I might have missed...
You like the new intro?
The Shaman does!
Here's the emerald castle based on this guy...
Here's the castle added a week ago...in production.
What could of have been...was taken out before it fumbled the game up...
I'd like to wish you all a very cool year, and I'd like to thank those that were faithful.
I'll be making a game called The Edge soon, so stayed tuned.
We will be porting this to as many systems as we can...
Yeah close...I've been working hard and I've noticed how cool some bonus stages would be if I had them in Urizen Frosty, so yeah the faithful Shaman of...
Hey Everyone! Im proud to share the news that this has to be one of the last few news updates before I release Urizen "Frosty"...
Quick Update 03/07/2018 The long road of coding and pixel drawing is coming to an end...
We'll people to retrospect I have made Urizen my priority because I my friend love my creation so much I am willing to give those who will give it a chance...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the official Urizen Manual. Biographies, enemy bios, powerups, all described and recorded.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.