The face of war has changed. Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the Integrated Warfighter System, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the Quiet professionals. They are the Ghosts.
The latest patch for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter brings the game up to version 1.35. It makes many fixes and other changes to the game.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter PC version 1.35 - Changenotes:
* Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy.
* Fixed incorrect game times in OGR Coop.
* Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in OGR Coop.
* Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom OGR Coop levels.
* Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency.
* A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map.
* Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time.
* Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining.
* Moved the time-out values to the server settings file.
* Various crash prevention fixes.