The face of war has changed. Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the Integrated Warfighter System, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the Quiet professionals. They are the Ghosts.
RatoN brings you this mod that makes some adjustments to the HUD.
up boys and girls, it’s time for a new HUD interface.
I call this edition of the Clean HUD, Fade to blue, and I hope you’ll like it.
So what’s new in v4?
- The frames are gone and the colors have changed.
- Stance is gone. Don’t worry, just walk a bit and you’ll find out your stance, it’s very different.
- The weapon icon is gone from bottom right. If you want to know what weapon your are using at the moment… Just look on your screen, it is displayed in 3D full color! Ffs
- The xcom screen has been repositioned further down.
- No wireframe version included (Fade-to-blue_SmlNWF).