"Till the Dawn, Waiting" is a narrative based experience unfolded from a perspective of an abandoned pet struggling between life, trust and loyalty.
It tells a compassionate story and glimpses of the struggles and loneliness a pet faces but still remains loyal.
* It tells a compassionate story and glimpses of the loneliness a pet faces but still remains loyal.
* Make choices through dialogues and live the story.
* Story revolves around the pet named Barney, that unknowingly suffers harassment as he is left outside in the middle of nowhere by his owner.
* Alternate endings based on the decisions you make.
* Beautiful landscapes and changing environment due to storms and rains.
* Minimalistic with refreshing low poly artwork.
* Soothing musical experience.
This one could be a tear-jerker and a heart string-puller. Till the Dawn, Waiting is about a situation that none of us can personally empathize with. It's a story that's told from the perspective of a dog that has been abandoned by its owner.
Till the Dawn, Waiting is described as a "narrative-based experience" as it runs through the human emotions that a discarded pet might feel. It's less Homeward Bound because there's no re-unity on the horizon. It's just thrown away and left behind as man's best friend tries to cope with separation. Innate feelings of loyalty offset by a very real sense of betrayal.
Whether or not Indian developer UnderDogs can make good on this lofty interspecies premise, I don't know. But, it's a concept that's inherently appealing because it's a specific kind of melancholy that has an infinite sadness about it. Till the Dawn, Waiting releases on Steam on January 11 for $4. Hug your good doggo extra tight tonight.
Think like a pet does in underDOGS' new title on Steam called 'TILL THE DAWN, WAITING'
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.