It's finally out! I had a few new features sitting around and just wanted to go ahead and get them out. 1.3 is in the works, it will give you something to do with your gold and encourage frequent replays a lot more. I just didn't have the time this month to get all of that done, though, so look for it next year!
If you can get deep enough, you may see some of the new swords. I'm really curious what people think about them, they are a bit weirder than all the swords before them.
== v1.2 CHANGELIST (Dec. 13 2012) ====
- Linux build, thanks to Unity 4.0
- Localized versions: French, German, Russian
- Switched to a perspective camera- Fonts are now a bit easier to read
- Life meters are now directly under players
- Falling off a ledge will no longer kill you, it will damage you then teleport you back to the last safe location.
- The number of enemies spawned on earlier levels reduced a little. Don't worry, deeper levels are still hard.
- Depths 5 and beyond now have "elite" versions of all enemies
- Depths 5 and beyond have a few new super-rare swords. They are a bit harder to learn to use properly.
- Fixed: Enemies are now hurt by traps if they are standing still directly on them
- Fixed: Level-specific music wasn't being played
- Fixed: Barrels, chests, and debris were being spawned midair: it was a bit hard to notice