SWAT™ 4 is the next installment of the successful tactical first person shooter franchise. SWAT™ 4 will have new features, like multi-player and co-op modes while still maintaining the features people love about the previous SWAT™ titles. Combining the high degree of tactical gameplay with an extensive tutorial, quick-start action mode, and adjustable tactic levels SWAT™ 4 will be sure not to disappoint!
Updated 2018-10-28: Mega Map Pack aims to collect most of the custom maps for SWAT 4 ever made, while providing many gameplay enhancements. This version includes the Mega Campaign Mod to play custom maps from the career menus. ModDB and torrent download available (1.2 GB).
* Hundreds of SP and MP maps (5 GB uncompressed)
* Includes Mega Campaign Mod: Play custom maps in career mode (TSS only)
* Readmes and screenshots from original authors
* Disable initial dispatches in SP/COOP maps
* Sorted voting list in TSS
* Fix duplicate map name issues
* Compatible with standard MP servers
* Versions 1.0, 1.1 and TSS 1.0 supported
* Torrent version download
* Detailed info available here
* New maps: Vacant Office, Subway Tunnels, School Day RMX
* Vacant Office and Subway Tunnels added to the campaign
* Removed maps: MP-SchoolDay
* Mod missions are now listed after standard missions in the career
* Map pack available in torrent/non-torrent download versions
* Mod DB download version has all the packages merged into one archive for easier install while the torrent version has separate packages like before
Mega Campaign Mod can also be used with other TSS mods (SSF, HSME, etc), but doing so will replace the mod's own custom campaign. Elite Force Mod is currently not compatible with Mega Campaign Mod due to the different file formats used, instead SEF has its own way of playing custom maps in career mode but without any briefings. For installing with other mods, follow these steps:
1. Install the map pack and campaign mod normally (see readme)
2. Select files from MegaCampaignMod.7z\ContentExpansion\System\
3. Extract the files on Modfolder\System\ where Modfolder refers to the mod's installation folder under SWAT 4. Overwrite every file when asked.
4. The mod's career menu should now be updated.