Call of Pripyat takes you once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, you have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
Reupload of Dollchan 7. While it has an English translation, it is somewhat incomplete. The mod itself is somewhat incomplete and almost more of a proof of concept to showcase the incredible level design, but it does contain a short story set in the early days of The Zone. Uses a version of Open X-Ray 64-bit engine. This is fully standalone, just extract the archive and run Stalker-CoC.exe as an admin to play.
This is fully standalone, just extract the archive and run Stalker-CoC.exe as an admin to play.
Dollchan is technically a Call of Chernobyl fork, but unlike the others it's a story mod opposed to an aimless freeplay mod. Dollchan 7 is a short story that doesn't have a complete English translation, and sort of serves more as a proof of concept to show case the incredible level design. Despite this, it's still my favorite Call of Chernobyl based mod easily. Dollchan 8 will be a much bigger story and mod.
Here's the google translation of the above VK page:
Dollchan 7: Inception is a modification with its own plot, the main character and secondary characters.
Download links and answers to all questions can be found here 👇
You can read more about the modification here
The main differences from Call of Chernobyl and modifications / assemblies based on it:
- Updated and revised, added new ones, removed some old
- New story quests, dialogs and characters. The main character - a stalker nicknamed Altruist
- The game takes place in June 2009, that is, before the appearance of the ChN, Scar, Strelka and the rest
- NPS processing: more novices in the Zone, exoskeleton masters removed (except for the monolith, mercenaries and military)
- Re-equipment: novices walk with pistols, experienced with shotguns, veterans with machine guns and assault rifles
- Relocation: bandits and loners are divided into small groups, The debt is located on Rostock (you help them in the story), environmentalists are sitting on the Swamps. CHN and Freedom are not in fashion
- All rubbish for sale is scattered across locations (tools, utensils)
- Some anomalies have a random lifetime (appear and disappear)
- Rebalance of mutants, damage from weapons, product prices and other aspects of the game
- Many new features both your own (anomaly detector, art trading), and third-party (sounds, encyclopedia)
- X64 engine
- NPS tags on the radar
- Turning off the radio
- Standard set of textures and interfaceLikeShow likes