The Empire stands on the brink of rebellion. Traitors have seeped into nearly every facet of the Royal Army, and some whisper of corruption at even the highest reaches of the government. The citizens have lost faith in their leaders. Rumors abound of waste, deceit, and neglect. The hope that once flourished in the capitol, has turned to tyranny. After all, what are leaders without faith but dictators? This is the world of Kitanria. An Empire stretched to it’s limits, ready to collapse at any moment. But not all hope is lost, friend. There are those who would fight against this corruption, those who would take their destiny into their own hands. Will you become one of these people, or perhaps just a pockmark in the annals of history? This decision is yours to make.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Avalon Games LLC on
Hello everyone at MODDB, we are currently looking for some quality members to help speed up development of our game, we have a lot that we haven't shown publicly but will disclose to those that join us and require talented individuals to help us get this game ready asap.
*/ This is a work first and pay later, we are currently preparing to start a kickstarter campaign to gather funding upon finishing our playable demo. We have everyone under an contract which will be discussed before disclosure of sensitive information. /*
Requirements For 3D Artists:
* Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4
* 2-15 years of experience in your respective field
* Communicate via Skype
* Must be willing to submit to an art test.
* Basic Blueprint knowledge (Optional)
Requirements For Programmers:
* Must know C++/ UE4 Blueprints
* Knowledge of UE4 Blueprints
* 2-10 years of experience in your respective field
* Communicate via Skype
* AI knowledge C++ (we need you to know C++)
* Knowledge of PHP, CSS & HTML is a plus (optional)
* Must be willing to submit to an test of ability.
What we are looking for:
* Shader Programmers -- Responsible for coding all custom Shaders for Sovereign Story
* Gameplay programmers -- Will be working off our current code and improving and expanding it. -- need to know blueprints and can re-code in C++
* AI Programmers -- Responsible for coding all custom AI for Sovereign Story
* Technical Artist -- Will be responsible for coding software for our artists to speed up their workflows, develop custom in house scripts for popular software's and much more.
* 3D Character Artists --- Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4 plus 2-5 years experience is required
* 3D Environment Artist/Interior Artist -- Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4 and willing to learn our production workflow/contribute to it.
* 3D Animator -- Must have at least 2-5 years experience animating and rigging bipedal and quadrupeds and experience in UE4 is a plus.
*Script Writer/Story Writer -- 1-3 years experience writing for games & game design knowledge. You will be specifically writing engaging scenes and working with designers
Send your resume and also your portfolio to email@example.com for consideration.
Note: Please show past work or something that will show us your skill level.