Snake vs Snake is a fast paced snake game with an insane battle mode with power-ups, boss fights and much more. Inspired by old classical Snake but with a much faster arcade pace and local multiplayer support.
1 - 6 Players can battle it out in the battle mode. Use power-ups to defeat the other Snakes. Got no one to play with? Don't worry you can play against Snake AI players.
Compete with other players from around the world and reach the #1 spot. Prove once and for all that you are the best Snake player in the world.
Fun like in the good old days; just keep going as long as you can.
Beat puzzle inspired levels by collecting all apples. Don't hit any of the walls. Sounds easy? Well it's not as easy as it sounds!
Beat all levels as fast as possible and see if you can become the fastest player in the world.
Works with gamepad & keyboard, yes 4 players on the same keyboard, it's crazy but fun :)
Sorry about the lack of posts on IndieDB I shall improve that in the future. Since the last update I did here a lot has happened.
Update v1.2.4 with improvde AI
The AI in the past version didn't really do a good job with killing other players. Mostly it randomly just fired a shot whenever it got a hold of one. So I made it into a sniper AI that waits and aims to really land that head shot as often as possible. This makes the game much more interesting especially for people playing only against AI but they also contribute to make the game more interesting when playing with humans too.
In the last update I added the ability to customize the snakes speed in battle mode. After playing on faster and insane speed for a long time I felt that the speed in regular levels mode was just too slow and boring. So I increased that a bit in this update.
I hope that you will enjoy the new update and keep sending feedback in our Discord Server.
Complete change log v1.2.4
* Improved: Speeded up snake on level modes.
* Improved: AI, now it's much more deadly and wait until it gets an opportunity to shoot other snakes instead of just wasting perfectly good shots at walls and other obstacles.
* Fixed bug: Leaderboard had wrong font + color when access from main menu.
* Fixed bug: Level progression text is missing in levels mode.
* Fixed bug: After level 8 the game got stuck on some systems.
* Fixed bug: Wall bouncing obstacle got stuck on Snake tails at times.
Snake vs Snake is coming to Nintendo Switch after the summer.