I'm the first to admit that we (Crackshell) might not be the best company to advertise and post around about what we do, but at least we are not sitting on our asses doing nothing.
Our take on Serious Sam is due to be released this summer, lock stock and barrel, with the following key features:
- Lengthy campaign, that can be played alone or for up to 4 people in coop.
- Survival mode, fight hordes of enemies in various different locations, for up to 12 friends!
- Versus mode, deathmatch, team deathmatch, rabbit, king of the hill, for 12 players!
- Tons of enemies, items, secrets, weapons and some fun easter eggs too =D
- Other than the the four difficult levels (easy|normal|hard|serious), there's multiple switches to modify your session, to make it even easier or harder.
- A fun and rewarding upgrade system based on experience that let's you play your own unique way!
- Highly moddable, let's you mod pretty much any aspect you want of the game, create your own maps and publish these onto the Steam Workshop. Even if it's a simple versus map or something like a completely different game.
- Full controller support with twin-stick or keyboard and mouse (ofc)!
This game is being released by Devolver Digital (they need no introduction) this summer. We're very happy to be working with them and that the development has finally come to an end so we can share what we've been working on for the past 2 years now!
The steam store page is open for anyone who want's to take a peak, you can also already see some workshop items that we made and some that a few beta testers have made! This game will ship with mods and examples!
Take care y'all