Rise of Crustaceans is a wave based shooter based in the WW2 era, but it is a tiny bit different. How so? Well find weapons to fight the Nazi crabs and stay alive for as long as you can, better the weapon the more you can kill!! Spread Blood everywhere on the walls and floors and leave your mark! Try the other bunkers and see how many you can kill!
Unique enemies and a epic soldier what could go wrong?
Just remember some weapons are powerful and well some are basically just not so be careful of which ones you pick up because it might leave you cornered with nothing you can do....
First update since early access release!
- *New* Farmstead
- *Rework* Desolation Post
- *Rework* Beam Cross
- Lee Enfield
- Mosin Nagant
- M1941 Johnson
- Fixed bug where after 20 waves enemy count did not increase
- Fixed bug with bullets missing close enemies (if you are very close it will still happen with long guns, but you should'nt be able to hit enemy behind the barrel anyway)
- Xinput Gamepad support (Shift+K when level starts)
- Crouch removed
- Long list of minor technical fixes
- Mesh, collider and material fixes
Head over to steam now and pick up your copy of our game!
With less than 4 days left we are so excited!!!...
New item spawner for added gameplay elements!!!...
We are doing a quick giveaway ending very soon so join now!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.