World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
This mod will change almost all of the sounds and music in Return To Castle Wolfenstein to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault's sounds and music.
The soundpack doesn't change every sound in the game, but most of them are changed.
Here are the informations you need to know:
- Character sounds include Blazkowicz's sounds (death, pain), german infantry sounds (death, pain, orders, sighted, attack, curious) and footsteps.
- Miscellaneous sounds include pickup and use sounds (health, stamina), menu sounds, door/elevator/switch sounds, map specific sounds, vehicle sounds, alarm sounds and object breaking sounds.
- Music includes background music and radio music. (the cutscene and very short music files weren't changed)
- Optional weapon sounds include the Colt's sounds (uses the Beretta's sounds from MoHAA Breakthrough)
FG42's sounds (uses the BAR's sounds)
Lüger's sounds (uses the Walther P38's and the High Standard HDM's sounds)
Venom's sound (Uses the M1919A4's firing sound)
- Weapon sounds include almost every weapons' firing, reloading and misc sounds, dynamite and grenade explosion sounds, ricochet sounds, bullet hit sounds and melee sounds.
- Select the pk3 file(s) you want to use and put them into your "Main" folder.
- Simply remove or delete the pk3 file(s) you put into your "Main" folder.
- Everything goes to the creators (2015 Games LLC) and composer (Michael Giacchino) of MoHAA.
- I simply modified the reloading sounds to fit the animations.
4. Known issues
- If you've found a problem with the mod, let me know and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.