The first few weeks of 2012 have passed and we're happy to tell you that things are starting to look brighter:
- Lead Programmer Lennard is back
- UI/HUD programmer BearInATie has researched Scaleform and is starting on the revamp of the current, temporary menu code and will be implementing the other menus and HUDs.
- Flash Artist dPaz has officially joined the forums and will be working on the Merc HUD and improving the menus
- More level designers are interested, although the real results can take up to 2 months to show.
- The forums have been upgraded and they also got a new, more Project Stealth-y theme to it.
- Morten has worked on some new cool stuff for security cameras. We only have to wait till we get some more visual effects to show it off.
And last but not least:
- We've released a new song called "Infiltration Zone" by Theodore Wohng. Listen to it in the Videos section.
With the addition of BearInATie to the programming team and Lennard being back, we're now cleaning up the code and glueing the code together. If all goes well, we hope to have a playable internal version within a few months.
People seem to be more interested in making maps, so plans are being made to finalize the PS Editor. This has less priority than getting basic gameplay done, so you'll have to a wait a bit longer for that, but be sure: we're keeping our artistic fans in mind :-).
Thanks and stay stealthy!
Producer of Project Stealth