The hero is doing his daily jogging routine until misfortune happens and he ends up in abandoned mines. He tries to figure out the path to get out of there and the game idea is just about that get out of the place, defeat bosses along the way and collecting skills and stuff.
Linux v1.0.2 is also now available. PC version was released earlier. There was and still is a problem with the joystick support in linux version and therefore it is disabled by default. However it can be enabled by adding joystick enable="1" into the config.xml. SFML thinks some USB-devices as joysticks and may cause some strange behavior like moving itself without pressing anything if joystick support is enabled.
Here is the final changelog:
- Anyos (Plant Boss) has less HP and it's 360 attack is now easier to evade
- Falling Bricks does not drop down immediately and gives player fair warning
- Adjusted player shooting. Can be canceled into jump or slide earlier than before and if moved to the another direction. So hit-and-run technique is now possible
- Fixed coin door bug
- Some minor graphical changes
- Added control customization for keyboard
- Controlling with gamepad left analog stick is now possible (tested with Xbox 360 controller)
Happy Gaming and Happy Holidays!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.