Control your paper craft troops into battle in this turn-based strategy game that's fun for all ages.
With simple and easy to understand gameplay mechanics, you can pick up and play Paper Craft Battles for either minutes or hours, and be coming back for more.
How to play:
- You get 3 moves each turn.
- Choose to either move, attack or buy new units. You can for example choose to move your unit one time and attack with the remaining moves.
- Buy new units from your command center.
- You earn money by killing an enemy unit.
- Capture cities to gain extra bonus money each turn.
- Some maps have special buildings you can capture to gain the ability to buy special units, like ships from the naval yard or call in an air strike from the airfield.
- Win the game by destroying the opponent's command center.
Playing with paper has never been so fun!
(Firefox or IE recommended)
Paper Craft Battles, turn-based strategy in a colorful paper craft world, was released September 25 for Android and iOS on Google Play and iTunes.
You can now also get the free version on Google Play which contains the first map of the game for you to enjoy. Get the full version if you want to try out the rest of the maps. Follow the link below to download for free and play now!
Paper Craft Battles can now also be played for free in your web browser.
Paper Craft Battles is now also available on the Amazon Appstore!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.