Meet kitties as the main heroes of the new go-kart racing game!
You will play as one of a dozen unique cats memorable for their characters and personality. Overcome difficulties of the tracks drifting through mines and bombs, stop your competitors blasting them with bubble gum and other astonishing weapons. And don’t forget to gather power-ups to be the fastest on the track.
Tracks consist of three different modes: circle races, drifts and 'strike' mode. In order to win you should use the power-ups, combining them with your skills to use the stored energy. The game has a storyline campaign and local multiplayer (Split-screen game) allowing you to play with up to 4 people on one device.
Gather the team, overcome master Duke and discover his scary mystery! While moving through the championship you will get new teammates, cars and power-ups.
Go grab your kitty and start your first crazy ride!
We've been gathering your wishes and working on improving your furrrily game experience a lot :)
So this update includes:
1. New localizations. We've added German, French, Spanish & Chinese languages
2. Around 30 new musical tracks. Diving into cartoonish meow atmosphere has never been easier :)
3. New sounds. Your interaction with the environment will become more vivid
4. 'Fast race' regime changes.
Four characters, four cars, all maps and weapons opened from the first start of the game in 'fast race'. Wanna go straight into action not being involved into Rocky's story? Meow problem!
5. Probability for power-ups generation on tracks changed. Being a bit random can be fun :)
And some technical improvements:
1. Balance changes on medium and difficult levels
2. Physics responsible for your interaction with the environment improved
3. Minor bugfixes
4. Other improvements & optimizations
Here are some of the brand new gameplay vids from youtubers who were so grateful to record our game:
A story about how a scratchy idea converted to a UE4 game full of cuteness and fun.
A nice PC alternative to Mario Kart with vivid graphics, unique design style and cutest characters. Key numbers: 3 different modes to play, 20 maps, 10...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.