Race with Mike on a deserted island using awesome vehicles to climb mountains!
One of the best physics based car racing game is now free for you to download. Embark in a new adventure featuring 3D graphics and amazing vehicles on a mysterious island.
Roam the world is a mobile racing game in which you play as Mike, a young man that quit his job and decided to roam the world. He visits places like a Forest full of trees, a murky Swamp, a Hot Volcano Trail, a sunny Beach and the Snowy peaks of a mountain.
The goal of the game is to get as further as possible, unlock vehicles and maps and increase your highscore along the way.
Help Mike go as far as he can by using acceleration and tilting to control the vehicle’s movement in this exciting racing game. We do warn you, you may not defeat physics every time. Good thing Mike has infinite lives.
Roam as far and fast as you can by collecting fuel along your path and upgrade your vehicles with coins that you find in every race.
- Tilt the phone in order to control how the vehicle will act in the air.
- Touch the right button to go faster.
- Touch the left button to slow down or go back.
- Upgradeable Vehicles including a TANK! (how Mike found a tank on an island is a mystery even for us.)
- 5 Different Maps each with it’s own unique characteristics
- 3D graphics with awesome physics simulation
- Works on all screen sizes and resolutions. It can also be a tablet game
- Maps are procedurally generated.
- The further you go, the bigger the amount of coins you receive.
- Each map has it’s own characteristics, try using different vehicles to achieve bigger scores.
Roam the World will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
* Facebook: Facebook.com
* Twitter: @GravityPixelSRL
* Web: Gravitypixels.ro
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.