Electronic Arts has released the first patch for Medal of Honor: Airborne which enables the Dedicated Server, fixes several bugs, and makes some balance changes on the Anti-Tank Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where Match Awards wouldn't work with a dedicated server.
- Fixed a bug where player would become stuck in the sign-in menu after trying to create an account with a username already in use, then logging in using an existing account.
- Fixed a bug where Punkbuster messages would display during SP games.
- Fixed a bug where players are shown debug text when any player switches teams from Allies to Axis.
- Fixed a bug where if the Springfield's ammo is expended in the current clip in scope mode, the player does not leave scope mode to reload.
- Fixed a bug where the user could crash when selecting a game on the server list.
- Fixed a bug where the background of the "Terms and Conditions" screen is out of alignment.
- Fixed a bug where hovering the mouse over the sliders in the "Audio and Video" menus do not highlight them.
- Fixed a bug where exiting out of the "Controller Scheme" does not take the player to the options menu. The player is taken back to the game.
- Fixed a bug where 'Loading' text overlaps level portrait in loading screen for multiplayer matches at 800x600 resolution.
- Fixed a bug where the arrows in the "Custom Match" menu are not centered with the rest of the text when running in high resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play when scrolling the "Aim Sensitivity" slider bar in the in-game pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where a sound doesn't play in the multiplayer pause menu, indicating how loud the sound FX volume is after change.
- Fixed a bug where the player is prompted to save changes in the "Audio/Video" settings when there were no changes made.
- Fixed a bug where a specific tip text overlaps soldier art on single player enemy soldier load screens.
- Fixed a bug where non-localized text appears in training mission pause menu.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Extras Menu" is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where the back button art in the "Stats and Medals" screen is inconsistent with the rest of the shell.
- Fixed a bug where using the arrow keys to select an unlocked video removes the "Unlock Criteria" text from all video descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the cancel button is misaligned with its background when the user attempts to quit the game through the shell on the following resolutions: 1280x1024, 1360x1024, and 1600x1200.
- Fixed a bug where there is no "Remove from Favorites" button in the "Favorite Servers" submenu of the "Trusted Server list".
- Fixed a bug where the "Options / Controller" menu has a missing field across from the "Move / Lean" toggle option.
- Fixed a bug where if the player tries to join a multiplayer game with a host that has edited an INI file then the player cannot enter multiplayer without restarting the game.
- The M18 Recoilless Rifle and the Panzerschrek damage and damage Radius were both lowered in multiplayer.
- The "r" in PunkBuster was added in the credits