Descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding. Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Twisted Story is a Holdout map with 7 unique levels. Based on popular stories/fairytales, each level is shaped by its story...only a bit...twisted! #KF2newgrounds
While Fighting the Zed outbreak in a Victorian Maze Garden, you stumble upon a strange looking rabbit hole, you lean over and hear some zeds hiding inside. Without a doubt, you jump right into a series of odd environments following the Zeds where ever they go!
As the strange Book acts as your portal to another world you can't shake the feeling that this feels very familiar to some of your favorite stories...only, twisted!
- Zeds spawn from the evil books
- Players can use books in the Door Room as teleports to another location
- In the Pan level, you can ride on a toy train and play the xylophone
- In the Raft level, you fight on a raft moving fast on a Blood river!
- In the Tea party level, some of you will probably get a heart attack! (fair warning)
- In the boss level, you'll experience what it's like to play wizards Chess