Descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding. Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Summary: Custom game mode with endless spawning husks that try to knock you off the catwalk.
- Husks Spawn Endlessly on the other side of the room. They do not stare at you, they shoot giant flaming balls of doom still.
- Weapons spawn every minute survived
- If hit by flaming ball of doom you will most likely get knocked off the platform
- There is a Round Counter ingame. Every 4 minutes counts as a Round.
- Endless Survival against husks as they try to shoot you and your team off the catwalk
- You will spawn with only a knife and medic syringe
- Random weapon spawns between the M79, RPG, Crossbow, and Eviscerator. Ammo also drops on the catwalk.
- Rounds go up as you survive
- Set in a luminescent acid pit. #KF2newgrounds