Descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding. Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Unique convoy map where players have to work together on a moving platform in the belly of the beast. The saw traps will keep zeds at bay for a time so make sure to use them!
Moving to our object a mass of flesh and bone unheard of made the world turn pitch black within an instant. We have our transport, but I think this may be the end if we don't find a way out.
- Convoy map where you must stay on the transport or get hurt by the environment.
- Transport has two Saw Blade Traps in the front and rear
- Acid will damage you if you get off the transport
- Acid fog from the back and front will hurt you more if you wander off into it
- Boss wave lowers acid and stops transport.
- Atmospheric and a little...claustrophobic.