Descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding. Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
With your back to the cliffs defend against endless zeds with only melee weapons for as long as you can.
- Melee only small-medium zeds spawn Endlessly in waves.
- Melee only weapons that are picked up by bashing the weapon desired ingame.
- Wave Counter will track how many waves you have survived
- Endless Survival against small-medium Zeds.
- You will spawn with only a knife and medic syringe
- Defendable chokepoint
- Errors for kismet will pop up on the screen, try to ignore them