The installer for the beta release of Grand Theft Auto Clone.
This version of the installer should fix most issues the first one had.
It installes a newer update to the game, fixing a lot of problem, and adding a few new features.
NEW IN THIS VERSION:
- Minigun added
- Guns now make bullet holes
- New Lighting system
- Shadows now use "Two sided" method, so they should look better, and run faster
- GUI no longer overalaps when holding a weapon
- Prop destruction works a little better
- Skidmarks from cars now use a new particle system. They don't look as good as they used to, but they don't lag the game so much.
- Improved car handling
- Menu doesn't break when entering options
- Game crashes less often when vehicles explode
- Various preformance enhancements
KNOWN BUGS/SOON TO BE CHANGED:
- Game glitches and behaves strange when pausing and unpausing in a vehicle
- Swimming underwater looks a little strange
- Resolution doesn't change properly
- Some sliders in menu can only be used by WASD, not the mouse
- The installer is much more fixed now, but doesn't create shortcuts on the desktop, so you have to navigate to where you installed the game to, then run it from there.
- The default mouse sensitivity is 0, so the mouse doesn't look like its even moving the camera, this can be changed in the options
- Click the sliders and use WASD to control them if the mouse doesn't work on them