It’s been two weeks since the last update, and now we’d like to present you a brand new one! There isn’t that many changes this time around, but we hope you’ll still enjoy them. We’re also happy to inform you that starting from the next update we’re going to include more community-suggested changes.
The Hermit has some tasks for you. If you want to help him out and claim his rewards, seek him in the Ghost woods.
Food and potions
For the longest time you had a very limited choice of food, and you could only dream about brewing any potions. Well, this update brings us a slightly reworked cooking system, and a bunch of new recipes for food and potions!
The nature is on your side.. well, at least a part of it. Crows will now lead you to the points of interest, and butterflies will indicate your arrival to them, so make sure to look around!
We have fixed the issue resulting in not being able to set a password for your servers. Now you can properly do that, by turning the server off, setting up a password, and turning the server on again.
- Updated the placement of some Road stones
- Increased grass visibility distance, improved visual quality of faraway grass
- Updated resource placement
- The Cursed now only spawn in encounter zones
- Added PixelPerfect for the server list
- Added text scaling for level indicator
- Swapped places for Settings and Main Menu
- Modular buildings can’t be climbed anymore
- Buildings can’t be damaged by ranged attacks anymore
- Fixed object visibility distance
- Fixed the animation for standing near the campfire
- Optimized the server coding
- Reworked and optimized resource spawners
- Fully healed enemies will no longer have their HP bar hidden
- Fixed the placement of the Obelisk near swamps
- Building menu is correctly closed upon player death
- Composite item crafting in now correctly interrupted upon exiting the crafting menu
- Players will no longer get stuck crouching after interacting with objects
- Fixed some localization issues for quest log
- Fixed visual artifacts of spear attacks
This brings us to the end of this update announcement, we hope that you've enjoyed reading about our progress developing Frozen Flame.
If you're interested in the game, we are currently in the first part of our early access. You can get access to the game if you purchase one of our founder bundles over on our website.