You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator. When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your DOMINION affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion. In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension. Release version and manual is available now. Manual can be downloaded from Illwinter's web page.

Forum Thread
Happy New Year 2 (Games : Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension : Forum : Arena of the Gods - MP Games : Happy New Year 2) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
Jan 1 2014 Anchor

A thread for those in new year 2

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

Llamaserver.net

I'm in as EA Ermor, and we have 9 players already but I think one quit so we will need a sub?

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

I think I saw someone in the main board is going to play. Is Excist the Admin for this one also? If not, I'm happy to volunteer.

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

Yeah, I already sent my pretender and got back the file for turn 1! Here we go, guys :-)

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

yes, Lower Throne is go, I love trying to get the lower throne as a blood sacrifice using nation

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

Can I just confirm pleas which worty heroes mod is in effect, 12 or 121.

Thanks

I completed my turn using the 121 file, and I hope I didn't use the incorrect mod. Maybe this isn't possible but i'm a newb so i don't know. cheers

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

What's the turn counter on this? It looks like a lot more than 24 hours?

Jan 2 2014 Anchor

24 hours, however, 1st turn had some extra time for the New Year and also in case anybody didn't notice that all Pretenders were in and the game had started. I had given a deadline until Friday to start afterall and some people may be visiting family or something.

I ended up needing the extra time myself as it happens due to emergency pediatrician visit.

As it happens, nobody left me a spot in the non-Mod game, so I'm Agartha in HNY 2. I WILL be looking for somebody to take over mod duties in the other game, however.

Jan 3 2014 Anchor

just waiting for Tir na n'Ong apparently, hope they don't end up stalling, that'd suck

Jan 3 2014 Anchor

Maybe he became a little afraid after he saw that the mighty nation of Sauromatia joined the game! ;-)

Jan 3 2014 Anchor

Excist,

Any way we can change the host schedule to slightly off 24 hours - something like 26 usually works? Gives people a little more flexibility in when they submit turns, but doesn't end up slowing the game down at all.

Jan 3 2014 Anchor

I agree. I like 26 or 28

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

Still no Maverni turnto be seen and time is ticking away... maybe delay the next turn for two or three hours, so he hopefully doesn't stale in these early turns?

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

I agree...bad news if someone is staling right away

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

I'm sorry about that, I actually thought i sent it, in fact it says I sent it in my out box but I recieved no confirmation so it must have been my error somewhere.

It's annoying for me becuase it's a waste of a turn but I will be on top of this from now on.

My turn 3 is now sent and I have recieved confirmation email.

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

a good tip, that I do anyways, is confirm with both email and the Llama site that my turn got in. So maybe you could do that to make sure from now on? It does suck that you've lost a turn because of techno tomfoolery though

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

That sounds like a good idea thanks.

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

not a problem, happy to help. It also let's you know who else has to do their turn so you can approximate how long it'll be

Jan 4 2014 Anchor

Played my turn at halve past three in the morning and extremely drunk... hope that was a good idea x-)

Jan 5 2014 Anchor

woops, wrong thread

Edited by: Taritu

Jan 5 2014 Anchor

probably not, oh well. I've made mistakes as well, not this game but my other game I accidently killed my pretender, whoops. Time to resurrect him but that's gonna gimp me a bit.

Jan 6 2014 Anchor

No Arco turn yet, so changed the timing to 28 hours and will leave it there to limit turn cycle creep.

Jan 6 2014 Anchor

Everyone. I apologize but I am on the road and my wireless on my laptop is not working. I can download the turn at work but probably won't be able to email it until Tuesday. Can you delay 48 hours? I'll try to get it fixed sooner and worst case i will be home on Thursday. Sorry again folks.

Disregard. I have it limping

Jan 6 2014 Anchor

All 2H files are in, but the game is not hosting for some reason.

Jan 6 2014 Anchor

Any other llamaserver games having this problem?

nevermind, I see several games stalled. I sent a message to Llamabeast.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.