You’ll be able to play as one of the four people that got trapped inside this haunted hotel. As a survivor your main objective will be finding your way out, as well as helping your fellows get out too. You’ll often find yourself on the edge, hearing and seeing ghostly things, trying to find keys and items to help in your escape. And sometimes you’ll find yourself running desperately from a monster, who’s there only to hunt down and kill you and your friends. You’ll also be able to play as the monster. You’ll assume an ethereal form, which you’ll use to haunt the survivors, triggering eerie noises and events. You’ll also assume a physical form, which will allow you to hunt and kill the survivors trapped in the hotel. It’ll be your killing spree. Minimum Requirements: - Processor: 2.0+ GHz (dual core recommended); - Memory: 2 GB RAM; - Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2000+, nVidia GeForce FX 6 series

Forum Thread
2 Monsters in ONE GAME! (Games : Damned : Forum : Bug Reports : 2 Monsters in ONE GAME!) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 15 2013 Anchor

I was playing with my friends.. and i said "someone, pick monster!" then same time i decied that ill be monster. We took monsters same time ( i picked Phantom and he picked Lurker) and we could play game with two monsters and three survivors. Then we tried to check out if its possible but its not. If you pick monster same time when someone else picks its works, so its bug. But now we got huge problem -> Now we cannot play the game anymore.. if i open the game i see only black, and so do my friends who were in that doublemonster game. Maybe we should try re-installing?

Looks like that blackscreen problem solved itself. I waited about hour and now game launched and i can see login screen. :)

Let me tell you more about playing as phantom while we had also lurker in that game. I saw all "interactable" traps as RED, and when lurker activated them they became grey (neutral/normal) colored. So i saw traps that he could activate. There was no selfactivating traps (like when you play game against phantom). I didnt see Lurker and lurker didnt see me (even in physical form.) I think that game was working pretty fine with 2 monsters in one game. However there was typical bugs like -> when you kill someone it says "xxxxx died" but he can still move and other players can spectate him, BUT "undead" cannot pick up items (game crashes) and if monster kills other survivors -> game ends even if "already dead living player" is still moving in the map. "living dead bug" as we call it, may happen in normal games too.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.