Daemon needs to find a portal to his world jumping and avoiding obstacles.
The project is continuing, the team is now composed of 3 members:
- Alessandro Capriolo (cioè me, Game Programmer e Game Designer)
- Lucia Di Giammarino (Graphic Desiner)
- Luke Peña (Composer e Sound Designer)
WebGL new version of the game (although the loading bar is stuck, the game is loading):
Daemon WebGL version
Concept of the protagonist, is a half-demon girl, half cat (in the demo the sprite is a placeholder):
A 30 seconds demo for the game:
Gameplay video of the new version:
A valiant knight falls in love with a beautiful woman, a half-demon witch, and after becoming king he get married and have a child. One day a demon invades the kingdom with an army of dark demons, killing the king and queen. The child is saved, and when seh grows up she decides to avenge his parents. The girl knows how to fight with a sword like his father, and the traits of the mother, ears and tail.
In the new update has been added:
- New camera system: many complained of the camera, now it is much softened
- Improved control system: controls are more precise and the character is more pleasant to control
- Grab system: it was abandoned the wall jump, now clings on the edges, still it lacks its own animation climbing
- Combat system: first implementation of the combat system, now you can just make a basic attack, it will be implemented a combo and magic system
- Enemies have been added in the demo, a couple of enemies placeholder
- Updated level design: the level is now more dynamic and enjoyable to play
I will try to upload the PC version soon (without the graphical downgrade of the web version).
Click like on Facebook if you like the project:
or follow on Twitter:
It is a platform created by me. You can play Daemon on your browser.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Download the game, 60fps + high graphics settings.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Graphically it looks like a Rayman Origins or some of those Super artistic indie games.
Thank you, it is a really nice compliments to be compared to Rayman.