As we were in the process of hiring new members, to replace our outgoing programmer Dusty, and to assist our snowed under with work composer Matan, game progress had slowed slightly over February. However, we still managed to get a fair amount of work accomplished.
January and February Update
This is what was accomplished in January and February:
- Our models of Glenn Miller and Rasputin, are still in the process of being textured - once finished, screenshots will be posted.
- Work is continuing on the modelling and texturing of the reading chair.
- Glenn Miller's dialogue is still in the process of recording.
- Character movement, and AI following programming has commenced.
- The secret 'Masterwords" for the 2nd Minigame puzzle have been created.
- The questions for the 1st Minigame puzzle are 4/5 created.
- Work has begun on the composition of a second menu music track, which will be used alongside the Conundrum Main Theme, in promotions.
- Work is also now underway, on the creation of a website for the company, and the game.
- Our time has also been invested in designing our new company logo, and briefly discussing future projects.
This is what has been accomplished so far in March:
- The texturing of Glenn Miller and Rasputin is almost complete
- The rigging of Glenn Miller and Rasputin is almost complete
- Glenn Miller's dialogue is still being recorded
- Character movement, and AI following programming is continuing to be worked on
- The lists of secret "Masterwords" for the 2nd Minigame have finished being refined
- The questions for the 1st Minigame are now complete
- The second main menu music track, that was to be the secondary main theme, has been reworked as the music for the end credits, and has been completed - you can listen to it here, Soundcloud.com
- Work is continuing on the company and game website
More updates will follow, as more stuff gets done.