The past months, have seen two of our members, Colin and Conrad, leave. However, this has been only a minor setback, as Joel has taken on Colin's responsibilities, and with the help of Playmaker, the team has decided to all pitch-in and do the programming. Here's what's been accomplished since the start of August.
- Glenn Miller is almost completely finished, with texturing done and only a few tweaks to be made modelling-wise - when complete a screenshot will be posted.
- The modelling of Rasputin is virtually complete, after some improvements were made; the texturing is complete
- The rigging of Glenn Miller is virtually complete.
- Animation of Rasputin is continuing with motion capture.
- Initial planning has been made, on the work of modelling the main character Cody Pieterson.
- Our armchair model has been replaced with a lower poly model.
- The same has been done for our revolver, door, and bookshelf models.
- Work on a grand-piano for the 1st level, has been completed.
- Remodelling of our sofa models is underway, so as to reduce the poly count, and speed-up game-play.
- The main menu of the game is virtually complete.
- The GUI assets are under construction.
- Construction of the opening 2 storeys (i.e. the 1st Level of the game), is now 5/6 complete.
- Construction of the 1st Minigame, the Record Maze, is now underway, and is already 50% complete.
- The ambience for the 2nd level has been completed.
- Work is underway on the music for cutscene 2, and level 2.
- Work has begun on the creation of Mini-Puzzles for each level of the demo.
- Our website is still under construction.
- Planning is underway for our Kickstarter campaign.
Keep a look out for more game updates next month.