Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle is an indie RPG roguelike, with a retro graphic style and a terrible sense of humour. The game takes place in a series of ever descending randomly generated dungeon floors, packed full of monsters to slaughter and loot to pillage. The game plays like a traditional roguelike, but with a clean UI, a slick, action orientated combat system, and a massive range of enemy types, skills, gear and room designs. With features like crafting, skill trees, characters development, and just-one-more-room style gameplay, Claustrophobia is a love letter to traditional RPG rougelikes. Create your ideal hero, build your own custom class, then set out on your quest for glory, slaughter, and anything shiny!

Forum Thread
1.1.01 Bugs (Games : Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle : Forum : Bug Report : 1.1.01 Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 5 2013 Anchor

If you buy something in the shop and put it back and try to pick it up again you will be charged for the item again. I accidentally right clicked when i were supposed to shift - click it so i discovered this when i placed it back to shift - click it.

And if you accidentally right click the ink when you dont have any papers you cant cancel it, i was able go back up one floor and buy paper so i didnt lose the ink.
Same thing with the identification scroll, so i accidentally clicked it when i didnt have anything to identify so all items became darkened except my other identification scroll so in an attempt to cancel it i clicked the scroll, so now i have activated them both with nothing to identify so i lost them both

Edited by: JimZiii

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.