A lethal virus has infected Treasure Island,San Francisco and it is up to Captain Winter, a U.S. Army soldier working with the Center for Epidemic Research and Control (CERC) to stop the mysterious and deadly Pangu Virus from spreading farther. The Cepheus Protocol is an independently developed top-down RTS inspired by XCOM, Company of Heroes, and Parasite Eve. God knows what will become of the world if her or this infection spreads to the mainland.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Indiedb.com on
The Cepheus Protocol is going to be designed as a Top/Down Real-Time Strategy Game. The player(s)
will control an 8 man squad, comprised of unit types of their choosing as they explore the city of San
Francisco, desperately trying to stay ahead of a rapidly evolving viral outbreak.
● Dark and Creepy
● Strong use of Light and Darkness (Shadows)
● Units realistically detailed and design
● Levels based on real-world locations (San Francisco)
● Real-world weapons
● Real-world military and civilian vehicles
● Some concept real-world military vehicles (Military vehicles not in service)
● Weather effects - Rain and Fog
● Day and Night cycle
- Experience in UE4/UDK
- Spend 6-8 hours a week working on project
- Must attend our weekly meetings and active on Discord almost daily
- The willingness to manage and assign tasks to modelers under you
- Basic Knowledge of blueprints
- Positive attitude
- Willing to take and give positive criticism
- Modeling/Texturing is a plus
Payment will be on a percent basis after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an amount calculated off the amount of work they did that makes it into the final build. We plan to release on steam and any other services that will allow. Everyone is required to sign an initial Royalty Contract and a final upon release. Leaving the team before release will lower your overall percent
Skype : Dark583