BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by 2K Marin for the Xbox 360and PlayStation 3 video game consoles, and the Windows operating system. It is the sequel to the 2007 video game BioShock. The game was released worldwide on February 9, 2010.The game is set in the fictional
The 1.001 patch for Bioshock 2. See file details for a list of changes.
Fixed accepting a game invite on the Multiplayer Menu via Friend Invite causing a crash.
- Fixed a black screen that would occur minimizing and restoring the game in Windows 7.
- Fixed the ability to adopt or harvest Little Sisters after rebinding the ‘F’ or ‘B’ keys
to Zoom, Fire or Fire Plasmid.
- Fixed Big Daddy HUD elements remaining on screen when not appropriate.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s plasmid hand would become unresponsive if they pressed the
Next Plasmid key immediately after firing any chargeable plasmid (such as ElectroBolt 2).
- Fixed a potential save file issue.
- Fixed an issue where the resolution would change on its own if entering gameplay in a 16:10
resolution on a native 16:10 monitor.
- Fixed a problem where if you were running the game in a resolution higher than your desktop
resolution the mouse cursor wouldn’t be able to go across the whole screen.
- Fixed an issue in Windows 7 where certain Radio messages could become scrambled or broken
after defeating a Big Sister if Voice audio had been turned down or muted previously.
- Fixed a crash while playing Dionysus Park on a 32-bit machine.
- Fixed a crash that would occur sometimes loading a previous manual save made before any
- Fixed a crash while signing in to GFWL when running compatibility mode for XP SP2 while
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t play audio diaries in certain areas.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur any time before a specific Big Sister sequence.