The Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Fight a desperate battle to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth, or take hand in any number of other adventures. Easily modifiable. You can even download other users' add-ons from the main menu.
Wesnoth 1.6.5 has been released. This is a bugfix release for the stable 1.6 branch. Unless grave security bugs occur this is likely to be the last 1.6.x release. Included in this release are many translation updates and some bug fixes.
* Legend of Wesmere:
* Work around a possible crash at the end of scenario 7 (bug #14172).
* Under the Burning Suns
* Fixed bug #13978: UtBS: "stun" ability doesn't modify enemy ZoC.
* Language and translations
* Updated translations: Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, Estonian,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian,
* User interface
* Removed the hotkey to enable/disable mouse scrolling