The Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Fight a desperate battle to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth, or take hand in any number of other adventures. Easily modifiable. You can even download other users' add-ons from the main menu.
Version 1.3.16 of this free game. The biggest change are to the translations. See full details for all changes.
* Two Brothers: set the leader of scenario one to passive to make it not
too easy to win
* language and i18n:
* updated translations: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, German,
Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
* replaced the font used for the chiense translation (gkai00mp.ttf) with a
subset of WQY (just the gb2312 part is included) as requested by the
* map editor:
* the editor handles errors with the old unsupported map format more
graceful (bug #11023)
* revised maps: The Freelands