Arma 2 and it's stand-alone expansion Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead package. * Lifelike combat simulation * Story driven single player * Resource management * RPG elements * Unique AI combat system Built upon over 10 years’ experience, Arma 2 thrusts gamers into the heart of the most realistic military combat simulation ever developed, featuring cutting edge technology, vast, detailed environments and authentically modelled units, weapons and vehicles. Branching, player-driven campaigns offer both solo and cooperative gameplay, accompanied by a huge range of single and multiplayer modes.
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50 to 1.52 This free update is sponsored by Sprocket www.sprocketidea.com, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead and other games directly from the developers. NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.07 if necessary.
===ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50 to 1.52 ===
Copyright (c) 2010 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.===SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS===System requirements:
• Fast Dual or Quad Core Core CPU
• 1 GB RAM
• GPU (NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon 3650 or faster) with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM
• Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
• DVD (Dual Layer compatible) for DVD version, 12 GB free HDD space ===HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH===Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ArmA 2 installation (default is C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 or Bohemia Interactive\ArmA2).Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.07 if necessary.CHANGELOG:
* Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
* Fixed: Multiplayer UI - Cannot play after cancel.
* Improved: Helmet Mounted Display is drawn only for driver.
* Fixed: AutoSaves in MP.
* Improved: Show cargo unit name when speking in vehicle.
* Fixed: Crash with fired event handler.
* Fixed: Allow soldier to shoot if his target is too close and on higher ground.
* Improved: VON: speech encoding/decoding - dropout silence is not inserted so often.
* Improved: Blinking camp fires.
* Fixed: MP clients crash when they are ordered to turn on their flashlights or lasers.
* Fixed: Allow zeroing in external camera.
* "Pathfinder" tuned opfor positions and flow.
* "Coltan blues" inputting code has been tuned and timer delayed.
* "Coltan blues" FTL tuning.
* "From hell" tuned default weapons in MP.
* "From hell" optimized unit count and positions - improved FPS and playability.
* "Good morning T-stan" tuned winning conditions and FTL.
* "Good morning T-stan" convoy skill lowered and composition tweaked to decrease the mission difficulty.
* "Phoenix Op" optimized and tuned Opfor positions and unit count.
* "Laser show" fixed crashing chopper.
* "Press conference" fixed for MP.
* SP scenarios loading screens changed.
* SSM several fixes in the simple support module.
* surrendering fixed in "Pathfinder" and "From hell".
* Several localization fixes.
* Deathmatch and teamdeathmatch templates fixed.
* Several minor fixes of the singleplayer missions.
* UAV & ULB can now be used with terminal backpack on
* Fixed: Healing by UH-60M MEV, Stryker MEV and S1203 ambulance.
* Fixed: Speed indicators in UAZs.
* Fixed: Missing shadow on V3S (Fuel).
* Fixed: Optics model of static AT-13 Metis.
* Fixed: L39 wreck geometry.
* Fixed: S1203 number plate.
* New: Microphone volume slider.
For full information about the included changes between versions 1.00 and 1.06 please visit