Version 1.0.1 now available! The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula. Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula! Features include! - 3 Unique Factions each with unique ships and abilities. - 24 Mission single player campaign. 8 missions for each faction. Play through the Alliance, Cyborgs and Exile campaigns to unlock upgrades and abilities. - Skirmish modes including Classic, Close Quarters and Resources and 3 difficulties. - Multiplayer! Go head to head with a friend or stranger with your favorite faction. - Persistent upgrade system. Unlock upgrades as you play the game to constantly improve your fleet. *Note for Debian users: There have been numerous issues reported with the Unity engine/player on Debian. We're tracking the issue.

Forum Thread
Patch 0.1.511 issues (Games : Aeon Command : Forum : Support : Patch 0.1.511 issues) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 30 2012 Anchor

The tutorial clarifies several previous things.

*Tutorial: Consider adding a "back" button for those who rush through tutorials. This may not be possible with the way the tutorial is set up however and may cause more problems than it is worth.

*When playing the tutorial during the "ships control themselves" explanation, I noticed that I exceeded 25 minerals, by a large margin, for reaching 25 fighter pilot (2 hotkey) and wasn't able to purchase. Another time I played the tutorial again and didn’t have this problem.

*The portion of the tutorial that states: “Bonus researches can drop from killing enemy ships. Click them to obtain their bonuses." You aren't given the option to click on these icons. Consider giving the opportunity for the user to click on them rather than just show. Other than that, the rest of the tutorial seems to adhere to the explain and learn by doing style.

*When you hit the "menu button' this you aren’t automatically pausing the game. Is this working as intended?

*When I pause the game and then hit esc while at the menu the game continues to be paused. Is this working as intended?

*The alliance campaign: Mining Expedition, Bombs Away, Get Over Here, Rock you like a hurricane (I haven't gotten any further to confirm others) is minus the research ability.

The help menu is a very nice finishing touch. When playing before, I had completely forgotten what the set of icons at the bottom of the screen even meant, now I can use them more strategically.

The ability to hit hotkeys while doing research at the same time is nice.

Edited above for newbness.

Edited by: morganfreemansvoice

Sep 7 2012 Anchor

Back button on tutorial - Will add that after 0.1.519.
Unable to purchase fighter during tutorial - I tried this a handful of ways and was unable to reproduce. I'll keep an eye on it.
Clicking the drops - Noticed that as well, it's annoying and will be fixed.
Pause on Menu - Decided it would be better to let the game run. There are bouts of downtime, so I figured some people would like to look at the help while the game is rolling.
Pause + ESC - Will fix post 0.1.519.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.