Years ago, the Locust Horde gathered under every major city and launched a surprise attack. Untold numbers died on Emergence Day, and rather than allow the Locust to keep the spoils of their aggression, humans used chemical weapons and orbital particle beams to destroy them - and their own cities. With most urban centers and military installations rubble, survivors gathered on Jacinto Plateau, whose solid granite strata could not be easily penetrated. When the Horde breached the plateau's defenses, Marcus Fenix defied orders to save his father at East Barricade Academy - but he was too late. Charged with dereliction of duty, he has been sentenced to 40 years in Jacinto Maximum Security Penitentiary...
FIRSTLY - Thanks for Bobfuria for sending me some of old classics that were vanished from web - without his help those maps could be forgotten forever.
This map pack will contain some very old maps made by Gears community. Maps are:
1. Bloodstrike made by FoxHoundcn map was Submited for Make Something unreal contest Phase 4 in categories:
- MSU Phase 4:Best Level for Game Mod
- MSU Phase 4:Best Graphics in Map
2. Construct made by Kantham. Map has really similar art design as GFoW 4 Foundation - but it would be more fair to say that Foundation was created AFTER Construct.
3. Crash made by Kantham - map located in some desert area, where the wreck of Raven Helicopter is located.
4. Old City made by M3rl1n - you are at the site of and old castle - use its advantages to beat locust horde
5. Valley made By ISMIK - map based on some fragment of Goriginal Gears Campaign -currently I can't recall on what time this battle is situated in Campaign - Warning only uncooked version of map works.
Thank you Guys that you're enjoying my mod, I appreciate that. This Map Pack will be Available on 08:00 PM CET on 16th October.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 7/10
It's pretty generic, just like most third person shooters this days. shoot the shit out of lods'a monsters, hear a annoying briefing that won't help you even a bit, use bigass machinegun, face different enemies and all the shit you can imagine(in a action game of course). But, this game, has nothing too inovative, it's just, TAKE COVER, SHOOT, SPRINT TO COVER, SHOOT, KILL AND ENEMIE USING MELEE, ADVANCE IN STAGE, KILL THEM, KILL MOAR LOCUST, ADVANCE IN STAGE, and keep on goin'. i had a bit of fun…
Nov 4 2010 by AUG_DUDE