- Multiplayer Online Play
- Ability to Host Servers.
- Singleplayer "Practice" mode.
- Optional Computer cars for more competition.
- Customizable Paint Schemes
- Different background environments to host racing in.
- Varying Vehicle types
- Track Editor/Creator
- Pit area to tweak car settings.
- 4 Different Race modes. Stock, Mod, Pro-Mod, and Drifting.
- Joystick/RC Radio support.
<!-- SE Features and Improvements:
- Vastly improved environments and textures. Including human marshals and crowds.
- 2 New racing environments for tracks. Patio, and Parking Lot.
- New Music.
- Scoring system integrated into our website to allow players to check results online.
- Automatic system to check to see if latest version.
- 5 New Car types giving 21 total choices. Each acting slightly differently.
- Optimized vehicles.
- Improved Racing physics.
- Local Area Network Play
- Bot AI improvement.
- Pit now allows custom named saving.
- Joystick/Radios now can be remapped in game.
- Totally revamped Menu and Hud system.
- New Notification area in Hud.
- Engine improvement allows use of modern lighting effects.
- Cars now have individual alternate paint jobs.
- Full version includes files to allow custom paint jobs.
Video: 256MB video card (512 MB+ or higher recommended)
Processor: 1.9 Ghz Single Core (Dual+ cores recommended)
Memory: 768 MB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
Hard disk: 350 MB free
Multiplayer: 128k or higher connection.
Operating System: Windows® XP SP2+/Vista/7 32 & 64bit.
Sound: Windows® XP/Vista/7 Compatible sound card.
DirectX: DirectX 9.1c (included) or higher.
Input: Keyboard/Mouse (RC Adapter or joystick highly recommended)
Go to www.3drcracing.com to purchase, or download a free demo.