Forum Thread
S311. Again. (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : S311. Again.) Locked
Thread Options
tacoo
tacoo cupcake man
Apr 16 2008 Anchor

Hi, everyone.
tacoo here. I wanna talk about a mod I started, Subject 311 ( Crymod.com , Moddb.com).

The mod has been slow since our webmaster (the 7th or so) bailed. We've got quite a solid story though, but we need someone who can help us print it on e-paper, come up with additional ideas and fill out the blanks.

Obviously, the need for a webmaster is precarious as well; we are looking for someone dedicated with an eye for design, someone who can do the most part (creation, maintenance, hosting and other minor things related).

For information regarding the mod, check the profiles attached. They haven't been updated in a little while, but the background-story remains (some of the things have evolved, features have been cut while new ones have been added etc.)

Note that this is a non-profit project. If your feel interested, mail me at red_monarch@hotmail.com or pm me, either here or at crymod.com :)

If we get these things set, maybe we'll go public with whatever it is that we have been brooding on ; )

Have a nice day!

Edited by (in order): tacoo, tacoo, tacoo

--

|>>>"critisism"<<<|
|>>>"cookies"<<<|>>>"portfolio"<<<|
|>>>"311"<<<|
--------------------------------------------

Whizzard
Whizzard Accepted membrane
Apr 16 2008 Anchor

"The URI you submitted has disallowed characters: subject-311)"

You should fix that. But why do your webmasters bail? Are you too demanding? ;)

--

leilei wrote: i hear theres this concept called money you get free stuff if you give the stores this 'money', you can get almost anything you want with money!

Apr 16 2008 Anchor

Moddb.com

I've had a few people suddenly bail on me. They just leave one day and never send a message back.
I wasn't even being demanding.

I just called them RIP.
(Replacement Is Priority!)

tacoo
tacoo cupcake man
Apr 17 2008 Anchor

Whizzard wrote: "The URI you submitted has disallowed characters: subject-311)"

What the hell does that mean? Moddb.com

Ninjadave wrote: Moddb.com

I've had a few people suddenly bail on me. They just leave one day and never send a message back.
I wasn't even being demanding.

I just called them RIP.
(Replacement Is Priority!)

Yeah, hilarious :P No, honestly the working pace was awful and it could go weeks between even talking to each other, but I have a work plan worked out now, so pace shouldn't be a problem, unless someone else bail, it really comes down to finishing the site and a story outline to get the other things off the hook...

--

|>>>"critisism"<<<|
|>>>"311"<<<|

Apr 17 2008 Anchor

IM works wonders.

It really does.

Edited by: JustDaveIsFine

tacoo
tacoo cupcake man
Apr 18 2008 Anchor

The point of this thread does not involve IM -.-

--

|>>>"critisism"<<<|
|>>>"311"<<<|

Apr 19 2008 Anchor

You brought up not being able to talk to team members for weeks. So I brought up IM.

Back onto the original subject, good work!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.