Forum Thread
Nightmare House 2 Issue Please take the time to help me (Forums : Tech Support : Nightmare House 2 Issue Please take the time to help me) Locked
Thread Options
lesliemclaughlin20
lesliemclaughlin20 Nightmare house 2 error signs
Jan 2 2014 Anchor

Ok So Downloaded the mod for HL2 Yes I have HL2: Episode 2 Yes I have started epi 2 and moved a little bit and saved it. Yes I downloaded all the SDK files and I still get the error "Unable to load surface prop file 'Scripts/Surfaceproperties-ep2.txt' (referenced by manifest file 'scripts/surfaceproperties_manifest.txt') I even used the gcf tool thing and dragged the surface properties into the nh2 scripts but when I start the game I get error signs in the everywhere and pink graphics and no sound in game. PLEASE HELP ME!!

How do I fix this problem?
I searched the forums for the solution before posting and came up with no fix.

Reborn:X
Reborn:X Waiting...
Apr 13 2014 Anchor

Do you have the original version of Steam, HL2 and EP2? Did you installed the NH2 folder in the Sourcemods directory and then restarted Steam and used the newly created mod start icon?

Try reinstalling HL2 or validating the both games contents then post back the results I'll try to help you further.

--

User Posted ImageUser Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.