Forum Thread
.NET 2005 probs (Forums : Tech Support : .NET 2005 probs) Locked
Thread Options
Wraiyth
Wraiyth That Guy Who Does Those Things With The Stuff
Dec 1 2006 Anchor

Well I tried to run .NET today and I'm having a weird arse problem. My keyboard doesn't work except for the letters/numbers. Shortcut keys, backspace, arrow keys, control... none of it works. I've reinstalled .NET (didn't remove, just reinstalled) and the problem persisted. Anyone experienced something like this before?

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Dec 1 2006 Anchor

I have a similar problem - my keyboard switches between Dutch and UK layouts at apparently random moments. I don't know how related this is to yours though. My solution was to place a keyboard layout tab on my startbar.

Wraiyth
Wraiyth That Guy Who Does Those Things With The Stuff
Dec 1 2006 Anchor

Apparently this was a problem in the Express betas as well. Re-installed and all that shit, still didn't work. Found a reset settings thing that actually threw an error about keyboard settings. When I googled that, I found there is a /resetuserdata param that resets everything. Using that, my prob is solved
Feel free to close this mods

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.