Battle for Middle-Earth 1.05 changelist. This patch contains several changes to improve the performance and usability of the game.
Posted by Goldtouch on
- No CD/DVD required to play
- Beacons are now removed automaticly after 8 seconds.
- New 'Guard unit' ability. The button is hidden but you can use hotkey U.
note: Guard Area (hotkey G) remain unchanged.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to initially start wrong.
- Saruman no longer fights about when he is idle or during the delay after using worm tongue, unless in guard area/unit mode or when attack moving.
- Hot keys are now universalised: everyone uses the same bind keys.
- Constructing on an outpost, camp or castle , now have a bind key C to construct them.
- Resolved a bug that caused frame skipping.
- Intros skipped
- An improved color set increased readability and units are more distinguishable.
- Better looking Horde Decals.
- Improved fonts
- The 'hover' name tag now has the play colors.
- Now the version indicator in the options menu will properly show the patch version.
- Witchking now has its own set of voice responses.