First go at a rebalance of the Trickster mythic path/class along with a bunch of fixes
Total Summary of the Mod: LINK
Detailed Balance Sheet: LINK
Full Public Patch Notes: LINK
In this patch----------------------
*Important Note on Level 10 Spells for Spontaneous Casters*
** Level 10 spells are *NOT* selected as normal for spontaneous caster classes. Instead, you will be given access to all level 10 spells when *YOUR PRIMARY SPELLCASTING CLASS* reaches caster level 22. Unfortunately, the UI for spontaneous casting has not been updated by Owlcat to support level 10 spells, and rewriting the UI is quite complex and difficult, so for now, this is the solution. :)
Progression - Tricksters now get their first level 3 feature selection at Mythic 6 instead of 7, and their second one at Mythic 9 instead of 10 - these are extremely powerful so choose wisely
Perception 2 - Now, tricksters with perception 2 are so perceptive that sometimes they see *too* much. When rolling a critical hit (on *any* attack or spell), they have a ⅙ chance of the universe pulling a reverse trickster trick on them, which can include being blinded, confused, knocked prone, or a variety of those conditions for 1 or 2 rounds. These conditions are caused by the Trickster himself, and immunities/etc.. never apply.
Perception 3 - Additional benefit - after getting a critical hit, if a natural 20 is rolled on the critical confirmation, the target will be struck by 999 mythic damage, as the Trickster manages to find a super critical spot on his target, regardless of logic, reason, or impossibility.
Athletics 1 - Also adds +3 dodge AC
Athletics 3 - Somehow, being supremely athletic also turns you into an incorporeal being now - adds the “incorporeal” status to you, permanently
Knowledge:Arcana 1 - Also gives +1 DC to all spells
Knowledge:Arcana 2 - Whenever you hit any target with any weapon, you will deal your knowledge: arcana ranks d4 damage of a random damage type (ie. at 20 base ranks of arcana, every time you hit something, you will get an additional 20d4 energy damage applied of a random type)
Knowledge:Arcana 3 - Now also allows you to largely ignore spell resistance (+20 spell penetration bonus)
Knowledge:World 1 -+2 attack bonus and +5 ft/round added
Knowledge:World 2 - In addition to what this feature already does, whenever you roll a natural 20 on an attack, you get a random very helpful buff applied to yourself for two rounds
Knowledge:World 3 - Also get a +8 insight bonus to AC (plot armor)
Knowledge:Nature 1 - Now also makes you more resistant to non-planar energies (+20 resistance)
Knowledge:Nature 2 - Even more resistant to non-planar energies and slightly resistant to planar energies
Knowledge:Nature 3 - Also gives you immunity to negative and unholy damage, as well as a +6 morale bonus to all saves
Knowledge:Religion 1 - +2 divine AC bonus and +5/- damage reduction added
Knowledge:Religion 3 - Gives you a slice of quasi-diety power - +100 additional HP, an additional damage reduction 10/-, a divine AC bonus of +4, +10 resistance to all forms of energy except divine energy and a permanent spell resistance of 42
Persuasion 2 - You also get +4 dodge AC and +2 AB
Stealth 1/2 - Now also have a miss chance component - attackers get a 15/30% miss chance against a trickster with stealth rank 1/2. This miss chance cannot be removed in any way and *always* applies.
Trickery 1- You are now able to automatically bamboozle attackers - once every round, when an enemy attacks you, you cause them to be entangled (-2 attack bonus and -4 dexterity)
Trickery 3 - DC increased from 15 + base ranks to 20 + base ranks
- DR for many creatures has been switched from -/- to -/slashing or -/bludgeoning -- there are still quite a few creatures with flat DR, but there are a bit less now and you have a reason to carry alternate weapons now. :)
Loot Availability - Overall, loot, especially minor artifacts, are a *bit* easier to find, especially in Chapter 5 onwards. You still need to get lucky to find a minor or stronger Artifact in the earlier chapters, but now most parties should have a small number of artifacts in Chapter 5.
- Weapons and armor that are uniquly tied to a demon or other outsider now sell for much less gold (their power mainly comes from being an extension of the demon they are wielded by, and when sold on the open market, are much “harder” to use)
- Description for some summoning spells updated to highlight that they cannot be used by either evil or good casters respectively
- (greater) demonic aspect should now be working properly - if you are not evil, avoid using this spell :)
- Small outlier with fighter armor training + mithril armor allowing monk AC to apply fixed
- AI for a few AOE spells used by good summons tightened up a bit.. They should try to avoid hitting allies now
- Obsidian Flow works correctly now and will give additional slash damage on anything hit with a melee weapon inside the area of effect
- Some fixes to strange weapons on some demons (Daeran special Schir…)
- Word of chaos (and similar alignment based spells) now do a guaranteed small amount of damage to opposing alignment outsiders correctly
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
So this mod lag my game as hell and when i delte iti cant load my games anymore.. Litelary long menu loading screen, long in game loading to game. game when pause have so often lag spiek to 1 fps. help :_: i like this mod